HDFC Bank is hiring for the position of Operation Executive in across India. Candidates with a Any Graduate/ PG/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||HDFC Bank|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ PG/ MBA|
|Experience||0 – 5 (Years)|
- Job Responsibilities Actionable Error Free Processing Processing of transactions as per guidelines prescribed for the same and ensure that respective checks and controls on day 1 & day 2 are done.
- Ensure validation of request TAT Compliance Ensure processing within TAT Exception items to be brought to notice of Seniors Process Compliance Compliance to Internal policies / processes Audit & Compliance.
- Systems and procedures are followed to comply with Internal and External audits and ensuring NIL exceptions.
- Exception Processing All exceptions / rejects to be reviewed and brought to attention of Seniors Share MIS on periodic basis Branch / Business Support Queries to be addressed promptly Closure of referrals with adequate resolution and within TAT MIS to be maintained for the process handled Work towards reducing Customer Complaints Give suggestions for improvent in processes.
- To prepare Test case, Test plan basis the functional specifications and ensure all test scenarios are covered.
- To ensure that testing is preformed as per test schedule.
- To document results for Audit and Business signoff for production movement To monitor and track business / audit queries.
- To ensure Post implementation testing is completed.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA
- Sales and Influencing Skills.
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge.
- NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge.
- Planning and Organizing Skills.
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
HDFC Bank is one of India’s premier banks providing a wide range of financial products and services to over 43 million customers. Promoted by Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), India’s leading housing finance company, HDFC Bank began operations in 1995 with a simple mission: to be a “World-class Indian Bank”. With a single-minded focus on product leadership, customer focus and operational excellence, the bank has accomplished this, emerging as a leading player in all its business segments.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hdfcbankcareers.hirealchemy.com.