HCLTech is hiring for the position of Management Trainee in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/PGDM|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Experience||0 – 1 (Years)|
- Accountable for translating business needs from relevant functional areas into SAP best practices and putting best practices into practice through necessary SAP setup.
- To support technical development, identify customisation needs in the relevant functional domains and create the necessary specification documents.
- Developing test scripts, testing data in the appropriate functional areas for multiple testing cycles, and running test scripts as necessary.
- Finding the underlying cause of problems in the relevant functional domains in the production environment and putting a fix in place.
- The creation of a user training manual and its delivery to the appropriate functional areas.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA.
- A solid understanding of business processes overall.
- Knowledge of the standards set by the industry for the relevant functional areas.
- Good communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Must be a good team player and have a proactive, positive attitude.
- You must be adaptable to work in shifts as needed for projects and in accordance with customer preferences.
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG and Public Services.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit freshers.hcltech.com.