HBC Off Campus Drive | Graduate Trainee – Fresher
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Prior Experience in US call center of minimum 6 months to 1 year will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external candidates.
- Must be tech savvy; proficient in Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM’s with the ability to learn additional programs as needed.
- Preference if handled Gift card processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- As a Trainee – You will be responsible follow the SOP to complete the transactions assigned /received via Store Associates on calls.
- This role is essential to the team and applicants must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast moving, and evolving environment.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to quickly assess the Customer needs and provide the
- resolution as per the process stated. Need to provide the numbers (Minimum target of Inbound Calls) without impacting the Quality. Working on FCR’s
To apply for this job please visit www.hbcindiacareers.com.