Google Off Campus Recruitment | Software Engineer – Fresher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with embedded systems and developing device drivers or firmware
- Demonstrated knowledge of embedded systems development, RTOS concepts, device drivers, and hardware/software integration
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The Silicon Software team in Bangalore has the long-term charter to develop software for a variety of custom silicon being developed for both internal and external customers, this includes IP for many diverse applications.
- In this role, you will be a member of the team developing high performance and low power hardware and software to enable Google’s continuous innovations in mobile image, goals, and AI processing.
- You will develop the software platform support, firmware, and drivers for the Google Tensor mobile SoC.
- Develop new software, hardware, and system architecture to support future applications.
- Design, develop, and test embedded software drivers for the next generation devices.
- Work to enable applications for devices.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.