Google is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||1 – 4 (Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, India (Hybrid)|
- Write code for system or product development.
- Lead or take part in design reviews with stakeholders and peers to select the best technology.
- In order to ensure best practises (such as following style rules, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency), review the code written by other developers and offer input.
- Contribute to already-existing documentation or educational materials, and modify them in response to user input and changes to products or programmes.
- By examining the causes of problems and their effects on hardware, networks, or service operations and quality, you may prioritise product or system problems and debug/track/resolve them.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.