Google is hiring for the position of Business Development Consultant in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Business Development Consultant|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Consult with C-level customers to achieve online marketing and business goals. Prospect, manage, and forecast new business pipeline and opportunities.
- Identify the customer’s needs and challenges. Design compelling marketing solutions and develop strategic solutions using product knowledge to optimize success for our customers, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Work with multiple stakeholders and represent the customer internally.
- Conduct research and analysis, to develop strategies which capitalize on market potential and opportunities.
- Partner closely with Google’s pre-sales and client on-boarding teams to effectively service clients.
- 3 years of experience in advertising sales, business development, partner management, or online media environment.
- Experience building relationships with internal and external executive-level stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, or Kannada fluently.
- Experience in relationship and stakeholder management.
- Experience working in sales, consulting, media or advertising, including knowledge of the India market and insights into both digital and traditional media.
- Ability to effectively analyze spreadsheets and create/deliver impactful presentations, with experience planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and influencing skills, with the ability to present advertising solutions to multiple audiences.
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.