Goldman Sachs OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Data Analyst/ QA Analyst In Hyderabad, Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2023:-
|Company Name:||Goldman Sachs|
|Post Name:||Data Analyst/ QA Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 6-8 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, Bangalore, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Understanding the broad design of an electronic trading flow (order execution cycle, software stack, inter connected systems)
- Understanding underlying business context and trading activity profile (e.g., financial products traded, order types, market structure and rules, trading algorithms) for the e-trading flow.
- Understanding the design and implementation of key software-based pre-trade controls through code walkthrough, control coverage analysis and control design best practices analysis.
- Validate the design, implementation and effectiveness of software controls in mitigating market disruption, financial and operational risks in e-trading flows and identifying potential gaps.
- Communicate the results and outcomes of validation, including identified gaps to key stakeholders in business and risk, and track gap remediation.
- Development of tools to enhance, automate and build efficiency into the validation workflow.
- Build production ready analytical tools to automate repeatable and reusable processes within IA.
- Build and manage relationships and communications with Audit team members.
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as Python, Java, or C++
- Knowledge of basic statistics, including descriptive statistics, data distribution models,
- Time Series Analysis, correlation, and regression, and its application to data.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills (written and oral). Ability to communicate what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong contributing member of Data Science team and help build analytical capabilities for Internal Audit Division.
- Driven and motivated and constantly taking initiative to improve performance.
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Experience with advanced data analytics tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with text analytics and NLP using python.
- Clustering and Patterns Recognition techniques.
- Experience with analytical/ statistical programs such as SAS, SPSS, and R.
- Experience with visualization tools (Spotfire, Qlikview or Tableau) is a plus.
- Creativity/Innovation, i.e., ability to create new ways to improve current processes and develop practical solutions that add value to department.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 3: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hdpc.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.