Goldman Sachs is looking for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Goldman Sachs|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 3 Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
- Implement the DA strategy created by IA management in the context of audit duties, such as risk assessment, audit planning, production of reusable tools, and offering creative solutions to challenging issues.
- Assist audit teams in identifying business risks, support strategic data sourcing, and create creative ways to improve the efficacy and efficiency of audit testing.
- Create analytical tools that are ready for production to automate IA’s repetitive and reusable operations.
- Create and maintain interactions and channels of communication with the members of the audit team.
- Knowledge of RDBMS/SQL.
- Knowledge of coding languages like Python, Java, or C++
- Understanding of fundamental statistics, including time series analysis, descriptive statistics, data distribution models, correlation analysis, regression analysis, and its use with data.
- Strong team player with exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Capacity to handle various activities and the capacity to explain what is pertinent and necessary in a clear and straightforward way.
- Strong contributor to the data science team and aids in developing the analytical skills of the internal audit division.
- Driven, inspired, and always willing to go above and beyond to improve performance.
- Knowledge of sophisticated data analytics tools and methods.
- Knowledge of Python-based text analytics and NLP.
- Knowledge in analytical and statistical software, including SAS, SPSS, and R.
- A plus is having knowledge of visualisation software like Spotfire, Qlikview, or Tableau.
- Strong team member with a positive outlook and a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Capability to work in a fast-paced workplace.
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) proficiency at the intermediate to advanced level.
At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Hyderabad): Click Here
Apply Link (Bangalore): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hdpc.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.