Goldman Sachs is looking for the position of Engineering Virtual Program in across India. Candidates with Undergraduate and MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Goldman Sachs|
|Position||Engineering Virtual Program|
|Qualifications||Undergraduate and MBA|
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024/ 2025|
|Location||Across India/ Work From Home|
- Participate in our Engineering Virtual program to learn about our commitment to best-in-class, competitive technology.
- Our Goldman Sachs Engineering Virtual program is an interactive online program for students to explore Engineering and learn more about how our organization builds solutions to some of the most complex problems in the industry.
- The program is open to students from all degree backgrounds, is free, and available to complete within your own schedule.
As a virtual participant you will:
- Experience what it’s like to work in Engineering at Goldman Sachs.
- Gain skills in basic cryptography, password cracking, and password best practices.
- Develop critical engineering skills, while building your resume and learning more about a career at Goldman Sachs.
- Undergraduate and MBA
At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.goldmansachs.com.