Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Genpact OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Management Trainee In Gurugram, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Management Trainee|
|Salary:||INR 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Gurugram, India.|
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Graduates & Above
- Agile (Beginner/ Intermediate) preferred
- Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
- Management Reporting and Escalation handling
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-learning & development
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.