Genpact OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Management Trainee In Noida, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Management Trainee|
|Salary:||₹ 35K Per Month (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent|
|Job Location:||Noida, India|
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using job boards, databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Onboard new employees tobecome fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter with in-house recruitment background for US/Canada client.
- Solid ability to conduct different typesof interviews.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (Phone interview, technicalround, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.