Genpact OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Data Analyst/ Business Analyst In Bangalore/Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Genpact Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Data Analyst/ Business Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 6.5 – 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore/Hyderabad, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Work directly with client to understand business requirements of the organization, identify data requirements, analyze data, and build reports.
- Work closely with internal teams to support any data requirements for transportation modeling.
- Extract, clean and analyze logistics data from client data warehouse systems.
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, and visualizations that meet business requirements.
- Create visualizations that provide insights into business performance and trends.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business needs and provide solutions that meet those needs.
- Develop and maintain data sources, including data modelling, data transformation, and data cleansing.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to automate data analysis and data validation ensuring data quality.
- Proficient in handling large Data Sets Using Excel (Required), Access (Required).
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, PowerBI etc., (Preferred).
- Knack for conceptualizing and communicating solution in convincing manner. Good power point presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, schedule driven, team-oriented environment.
- Hands on in handling advanced excel techniques.
- Good to have MS Excel automation skills – creating / modifying Macros / VBA.
- Using advanced MS Excel functions.
- Proactive person with an eye for detail and passion for improving existing processes.
- A good learner to grasp & learn the various tools used in the process.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills coupled with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Good Communication skill and Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preferred qualifications.
- Prior Aviation experience.
- Analytical Mind, Reasoning skills, Proactive, Self-Starter, Ability to work with larger team, Work under Pressure.
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.