Genpact Off Campus Drive | Domain Trainee – Fresher
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Any graduate except technical
- Meaningful experience in Reinsurance & Underwriting will be an advantage
- Preferred Skill Set:
- Required P&C Reinsurance experience in Facultative business and good understanding of Reinsurance Slips & Certificate
- Knowledge of Endorsement processing and Premium calculation and exposure to UK & US Reinsurance markets
- Preferred Certification in Insurance & Reinsurance e.g. LM1, LM2, IIA & ARE
- Proficient in MS office and Excel
- Good in Analytical Ability and Decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand all reinsurance processes and be able to research and process daily assumed/Ceded reinsurance new business as well as renewal transactions
- Balance the placement of new and renewal reinsurance treaties. At strategic level, understand how each reinsurance program supports the activities for instance by enabling premium growth, owning the premium, surplus ratio, or reducing exposure to catastrophic loss
- Providing Facultative support and services to clients from UK, US and APAC region.
- Adherence to underwriting rules and guidelines and developing good customer relationships through providing outstanding service.
- Meet regularly with business unit leaders and with Head of Reinsurance to discuss strategic value of reinsurance placements and make recommendations to leadership on the placement of new reinsurance treaties
- Maintain work tracking system to provide up to date and accurate metrics on facultative reinsurance submission premium booking activity
- Exception handling of complex facultative reinsurance agreements that require processing outside the standard reinsurance workflow.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.