Genpact is hiring Management Trainee – SOC Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
Genpact is a global professional services firm that offers digital transformation, business process management, and consulting services to a wide range of industries. Founded in 1997 as a business unit of General Electric, Genpact has since become an independent company and has expanded its operations to over 30 countries. With a focus on combining process expertise, technology, and analytics to drive business outcomes, Genpact has established itself as a trusted partner for organizations seeking to improve their operational efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
Genpact Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Management Trainee – SOC Analyst|
|Work Location||Gurugram, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Package||3.4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
In this position, your primary responsibilities will revolve around supporting various activities in the Cyber Defense Centre (SOC) of the organization. This includes threat monitoring, event analysis, incident response, forensics, and threat hunting, all of which are crucial functions within the 24/7 SOC environment. As the SOC L3 Analyst, you must possess the ability to respond rapidly to security incidents, and your expertise should encompass Cybersecurity incident response. Additionally, hands-on experience with enterprise IT infrastructure components such as advanced firewalls, IPS/IDS/WIPS/HIPS, routers/switches, TACACS, VPN, proxy, AV, domain controllers, DNS, DHCP, multi-factor authentication, virtualization, Email systems/security, DLP, and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.) is expected.
Your responsibilities will include providing support for escalated security alerts/incidents, leveraging emerging threat intelligence to identify affected systems and the extent of the attack. You will also be engaged in comprehensive computer monitoring, vulnerability identification, target mapping, and profiling. Moreover, you will offer technical assistance for forensics services, including evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery to aid in computer crime investigations. Keeping up-to-date with emerging threat sources and developing threat profiles will be vital in this role.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, and a comprehensive understanding of all stages of incident response. Proficiency in using SIEM, PAM, CASB, EDR, and other threat detection platforms and Incident Response tools is essential. A systematic, disciplined, and analytical approach to problem-solving is highly valued.
Minimum qualifications for this role include a graduation degree.
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.