Genpact is hiring for the position of Management Trainee/ Associate in Bangalore, India. Candidates withAny Graduate / Post Graduate/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Management Trainee/ Associate|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate / Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- To bill the order, verify the Purchase Order (PO) demands.
- Constantly interact with clients to get their comments and offer assistance as needed. ready to provide assistance at any time and numerous locations as requested by the customer.
- Manage Order to Cash relating to collections and dispute resolution, and put strategy into practice.
- Contacting end users via phone calls and emails to collect past-due sums.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, or annual collecting goals.
- Managing customer and country/regional FD relationships via fax, conference calls, and email.
- Take the initiative and take part in conference calls with country and regional financial managers.
- Take part in governance meetings at the national and regional levels; closely collaborate with the team to fulfil deadlines; and inspire and assist team members in creating process standards.
- Find possibilities for process improvement and push for implementation (Lean and Six Sigma initiatives).
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate/ MBA
- Excellent Verbal and Written Interpersonal Skills.
- Expertise with MS Office programmes, particularly MS Excel.
- Should be able to manage pressure in work.
- Should have a keen eye for detail.
- Must be receptive to learning and feedback.
- Solid Operations Processing Understanding.
- Knowledge of financial products.
- The capacity to organise and prioritise deliverables.
- The capacity to learn and use new procedures and equipment.
- Strong email writing skills are essential.
- Should be available for learnings and feedback.
- Solid comprehension of KYC documentation.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Associate): Click Here
Apply Link (Management Trainee): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.