Genpact is hiring Associate Product Technician. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
Genpact is a global professional services firm that offers digital transformation, business process management, and consulting services to a wide range of industries. Founded in 1997 as a business unit of General Electric, Genpact has since become an independent company and has expanded its operations to over 30 countries. With a focus on combining process expertise, technology, and analytics to drive business outcomes, Genpact has established itself as a trusted partner for organizations seeking to improve their operational efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
Genpact Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Associate Product Technician|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Package||3.4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
We are inviting applications for the role of Associate, Product Technician
• Import, process, validate and edit data transmitted from the Field organization.
• Create and validate accurate and timely reports, data and invoices and distribute as per project specifications.
• Meet all customer and internal deadlines.
• Track and report on the status of projects in production.
• Utilize tools to process data based on specific customer requirements.
• Adhere to quality assurance standards.
• Follow standard procedures, and processes including the use of required checklists.
• When required, provide telephone support for the field personnel and customers.
• Maintain and update various databases that support projects.
• Track and report time spent on various projects and customers.
• Contribute to other projects, plans and teams not specifically noted above, to achieve the goals of the Company.
• Be trained on other team tasks to provide support and transition within the Delivery Group as needed
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Ability to learn processes, procedures and software independently and quickly.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft computer software to include Access, Excel and Word.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Must understand the concept of databases.
• Knowledge of GIS a plus but not required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be willing and able to work independently and as a member of a team
• Commitment to supporting all Company policies
• Willingness to work varied hours whenever necessary to achieve the desired results.
• Must maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
• Embrace core values of the Company.
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.