GE HealthCare is hiring for the position of Trainee in Haryana, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Obtain sales and order volumes in the designated accounts for Haryana at the desired rates.
- To obtain results through successful project proposals, negotiations, and contracts, cross-functional and multi-product teams should develop and implement go-to-market strategies. Increase GE’s proportion of client capital and operational spending.
- Create and sustain a high level of customer satisfaction through recurrent, effective contacts with clients and related parties.
- Drive PDx marketing events in designated region by giving events more weight to increase KOL interaction across region in collaboration with Product teams and Marketing. Recognise market segmentation and tailor product benefits to each client’s niche.
- In order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed client expectations, collaborate with the GE Healthcare team on the assigned accounts.
- Observe all GE policies, practises, and operational systems that apply. Participate proactively in business initiatives in accordance with organisational demands and as instructed by management.
- Build your product knowledge to improve clinical market distinction.
- Geographic range: Accounts or account groups assigned primarily in the North.
- Plans and conducts the appropriate technical team meetings, seminars, and educational events with a focus on the account’s decision-makers.
- Must follow company rules and quality, regulatory, and integrity compliance requirements.
- To develop roles and duties for the huge account group, it is necessary to collaborate with all team members.
- To boost GE’s revenue share and profitability, drive account potential mapping and position the Core Imaging Product line.
- To increase mindshare, develop annual engagement plans for strategic accounts.
- Bachelors/Masters (Pharmacy/Biology/ Science) or the equivalent degree with 1+ years of Medical Device sales experience. Preferably MBA (Sales & Marketing).
- Strong networking, persuasion, and interpersonal abilities to promote a cooperative culture at all levels.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent presenting abilities, with the ability to communicate concepts to clients in a way that results in understanding and effect.
GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. Our people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE HealthCare’s mission and deliver for its customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.