Gartner Careers: Gartner Is hiring for a job role of Test Engineer for Gurgaon . Interested Jobseekers with 2-4 year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Gartner Careers : Test Engineer
|About Gartner Careers||gartner.com|
|Job Role ||Test Engineer|
|Experience ||2-4 years of experience|
|Salary || |
|Job Location ||Gurgaon|
|Job Posting Date |
|Apply before || |
About Gartner IT:
Join a world-class team of skilled engineers who build creative digital solutions to support our colleagues and clients. We make a broad organizational impact by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions that power Gartner. Gartner IT values its culture of nonstop innovation, an outcome-driven approach to success, and the notion that great ideas can come from anyone on the team.
Gartner Careers – role:
What Gartner Careers do:
- Analyze functional requirements and design documents, review bug descriptions, incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
- Conduct test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination.
- Conducts and/or participates in formal and informal test cases reviews.
- Design, build, and maintain effective test automation solutions which meet requirements and specifications. (Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc.)
- Automate and execute test cases using testing tools, scripting tools and development tools
- Execute manual/automated scripts using automated tools during system, regression, acceptance, Gold test cycle
- Attend all the scrum meetings and actively participate in that.
What Gartner Careers need:
Strong IT professional with 2-4 yrs of experience in both manual and automation testing frameworks. The candidate should have strong qualitative and quantitative problem-solving skills along with high on ownership and accountability.
- Strong understanding of basic concepts of testing principles, all types of Black/Grey Box testing.
- 2-4 years hands-on experience testing different applications for both manual and automated tests.
- Knowledge of Test management tools JIRA, AIO etc.
- Experience in automating web applications across platforms using test automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber and JUnit/NUnit etc.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
How to Apply for Gartner Careers ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Gartner Careers : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit gartner.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.