Futurism Technologies Recruitment | Trainee
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Education: BSC/MSC with relevant experience in Information Security or BE/B tech/Computer Science/IT.
- Experience: 0-4 years
- Certifications: nice to have if any certification related to cloud or cloud security.
- Hands on Knowledge in Linux would be added advantage, Cyber Security solutions & tools as well as must be aware of day-to-day attack coverage.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills along with quick learner
- Knowledge in basic Azure/AWS/GCP cloud, CEH, Networking, Security Solutions.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The role of Cloud Engineer is an engineering and enabling role. It looks at current operational practices, develops and enhances existing practices for both BAU and the Cloud Platform. The Cloud Engineer works within the team of skilled Cloud Services engineers to implement new services,maintain existing services, and ensure that the environment runs optimally and efficiently.
- Maintain and support existing cloud infrastructure
- Monitoring infra, performing upgrades and resolving issues by engaging OEM as required
- Ensure timely resolution of infra issues
- Engaging with internal practice teams to solve critical issues
- Engage with the client for smooth and timely delivery
- Monitor health promptly and isolation of performance issues
- Maintain the performance level and up keep of the cloud infra
- Ensure timely restoration of client data as required
- Deployment of new VMs and backup as per the client requirements
- Follow ITIL process and ensure infrastructure systems are up to date
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit www.futurismtechnologies.com.