Flipkart is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst/ Business Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, India (Hybrid)|
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst/ Business Analyst:
- Obtain user requirements for enhancing and creating new reports. To satisfy end user expectations, interpret needs and create reports.
- Create and maintain reporting apps and tools to serve all of the company’s strategic and tactical needs.
- Development and production of dashboards for all daily, weekly, monthly, and reporting requirements.
- To transfer and transform data from operational data sources to analytical databases, create and develop complicated data queries.
- All new reports and deliverables should be tested, and their quality should be routinely checked.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- You are involved in discovering challenging fuzzy challenges, decomposing them into simpler difficulties, and putting innovative, data-driven solutions into practise.
- To the management teams, you must define, analyse, and communicate critical KPIs and business trends.
- To build reporting platforms and dashboards for business process management and data mining, you model the data.
- You carry out quantitative analysis that converts information into useful insights.
- Through the stakeholders, you promote data-driven decision-making.
- The capacity to work on a variety of requirements while multitasking.
- Rigorous automation of routine activities.
- Understanding of e-commerce and retail is a plus.
- Strong data orientation and attention to detail.
- Quickness in adjusting to and picking up new skills and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Strong SQL skills, including the ability to create complicated and efficient queries.
- Strong Excel skills; should feel at ease using sophisticated tools. Learning about macros is useful.
- solid conceptual foundations in databases, schemas, and dimensional modelling.
- helpful to have: basic familiarity with scripting languages like R and Python.
- Experience using BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc.) is a plus.
- Working understanding of data warehousing infrastructure tools like Hive is recommended.
At Flipkart, we’re driven by our purpose of empowering every Indian’s dream by delivering value through innovation in technology and commerce. With a customer base of over 350 million, product coverage of over 150 million across 80+ categories, a focus on generating direct and indirect employment and a commitment to empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs, all driven by a sustainable growth strategy – Flipkart is maximising for customers, stakeholders, and the planet at large!
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (Business Analyst – 1): Click Here
Apply Link (Business Analyst – 2): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hirehuntindia.com.