FICO OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Software Quality Assurance In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
FICO Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Software Quality Assurance|
|Salary:||₹ 5.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
- Develop, execute, and maintain comprehensive test automation framework.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate in an Agile engineering process as a member of a SCRUM team, contributing to a high-quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Create automated tests for REST API and UI using test automation frameworks
- Generate test reports for internal/external use.
- Identify QA and testing issues, and Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Develop and automate performance and load tests.
- Convert manual test cases into automated test cases.
- Improving the CI/CD processes.
- Research Industry trends for test automation.
- Perform cross browser testing in modern browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari.
- Mentor others in contributing to automation framework.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Working experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with API/UI automation tools. (Selenium WebDriver, Jmeter, Robot, RestAssured, Cypress).
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Programming languages such as Core Java, Python.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes.
- JMeter & Cypress (Preferably).
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit fico.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.