FICO Careers: FICO is hiring for a job role of Software Quality Assurance-Engineer at Bangalore location. Interested Jobseekers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
FICO Careers – Performance testing Intern Engineer:
|Job ID|| |
|Job Role ||Software Quality Assurance-Engineer|
|Experience||1-3 Years experience|
|Qualification ||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.|
|Salary ||Not disclosed (industry Standard)|
|Job Location ||Bangalore|
|Job Posting date||20 July 2023|
|Apply before||Apply before link expire|
“Come join our dynamic and talented Quality Assurance team in a hands-on technical role supporting different suite of applications and services. As a QA Engineer at FICO, you will be part of an expanding and highly valued software development team which is developing cutting edge analytic software for high profile customers across a wide variety of industries using the latest technologies and software development methodologies” – Senior Director, Software Quality Assurance
What You’ll Contribute
- Sourcing FJDT files from Common Tree JIRA tickets, the bitbucket repository, and working with the Common Tree team to get input and expected output data.
- Developing a test automation framework around the Codegen Library utilizing the JFDT and data asserting to asset validity of conversion.
- Creating test reports including feature coverage by integrating the test framework with the CI pipeline and reporting tools.
- Add support for the future Program Blue Tree capability asset format, Rule Sets, and other types of assets to be included in the Codegen Library functionality.
- Adapt and evolve the test framework and the methodology to generalize and address growing requirements complexity.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Experience with Shell, Python, Groovy or any other scripting languages.
- Experience in working with Jenkins, GitHub Actions or any other CI/CD tools.
- Backend test automation: Experience in automated integration testing (backend).
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
To apply for this job please visit fico.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.