Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a British multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PwC, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. Wikipedia
EY OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Analyst Intern / Finance Intern In Pan India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
EY Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Analyst Intern / Finance Intern|
|Salary:||INR 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Job Location:||Across India|
- Support in central projects and initiatives related to GDS Operations.
- Working on defining approach and framework for initiatives.
- Keeping a tab on new things, things which has moving responsibilities [i.e. areas which require coordination between different teams, leading them to close and getting them defined at right place]
- Emphasis on use of technology and data analytics in this job responsibilities.
- Other activities that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills and the ability to work within tight timeframes.
- Love for learning and applying technology.
- Passion for finding and solving problems.
- Dedication to protect our data, our client’s data, and the infrastructure it resides on.
- Enjoyment working as a member of a local team that is part of a larger global team.
- Purpose driven, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Flexible and willingness to work flexible Shifts including weekends based on needs.
- Time management skills to prioritize duties and work through assignments and activities with efficiency with minimal supervision.
- Pursing Master Degree/ Bachelors / Under Graduate Degree in any field or any other qualification with relevant knowledge and attitude to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject area, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Inter-personal skills.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Team player.
- MS tools – working knowledge.
- Experience with a scripting or programming language.
- Knowledge of automation and continuous integration tools.
- Familiarity with Information Security concepts.
(Intern): Click Here
(Finance Intern): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit eyglobal.yello.co.