EY is hiring for the positions of Intern/ Executive Assistant in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Intern/ Executive Assistant|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
- Analysis of variances of all profit and loss account items and arriving at a logical conclusion for such variances.
- Ensuring full compliance under statute & external statutory financial accounting requirements, record keeping & reporting the auditing functions.
- Responsible for supporting Executives and Managers on research assignments and compliance related work.
- Evaluating internal control systems / procedures, preparing audit reports with a view to highlight the shortcomings and necessary recommendations.
- Conducting tax audits to ensure proper disclosures have been made and various tax regulations have been complied with.
- Assist in preparation of Audit Programs. Involved in following up and gathering information from the clients.
- Continually updated with the developments in Audit related areas and have responsibility for updating their teams.
- Graduate and IPCC both groups cleared/ Cleared one, awaiting results for second.
- No Prior experience required.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability.
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others.
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently.
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client).
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1 (Intern) : Click Here
Apply Link 2 (Intern): Click Here
Apply Link (Executive Assistant): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.