EY is hiring for the positions of Data Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Making complex data understandable, more accessible, and usable.
- Transforming, improving, and integrating data depending on the business requirement.
- Data Federation – Combining the data result sets across multiple sources.
- Delivering the data in a useful and presentable way to customers.
- Should be able to see a bigger picture when working with large amounts of information.
- Comfortable with doing parallel actions on facts, figures and number crunching.
- Ability to review numbers, data trends and arrive at new conclusions.
- Should have proficiency in math skills.
- Attention to detail on all aspects.
- Automate data driven system and present it in clear manner.
- Hands on experience in data visualization tools.
- Run reports and prepare data to identify trends, discrepancies and other abnormalities when compared to historical data and current operational considerations.
- Ability to identify patterns and generate ideas.
- Support to improve operational efficiency and add more value and fine tune existing reports.
- Ability to provide interactive visualizations and immersive dashboards with latest tools which should drive business results.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and end users.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments, and instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management, organizational skills, and responsiveness
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Word.
- Power BI.
- Google charts.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.