EY is hiring for the positions of Advanced Analyst in Bengaluru, India. Candidates with B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BA/ M.Sc/ MA/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BA/ M.Sc/ MA/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
- Reading tax and transfer pricing regulations and using the concepts in daily work can help you gain a knowledge of fundamental transfer pricing concepts.
- To conduct research on the business and industry using different public and private information sources, including Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
- To show that you have a fundamental understanding of economic theory and to effectively apply your knowledge of finance and economics to transfer pricing initiatives, such as by using financial ratios, standard statistical methods, and data classification.
- To analyse and calculate financial adjustments while working with accounting and financial data.
- To collaborate with the designated team on client engagements and communicate any updates to the senior/project manager.
- B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA.
- 0 – 2 years of experience depending on qualification .
- Word, Excel, Analytical Capabilities, and Good Communication.
- Any Additional Degree or Diploma related to International Taxation, Financial Instruments Market, etc.
- A high level of statistical and analytical skills.
- Have effective communication skills.
- High level of analytical and accounting skills should be displayed.
- Possess solid computer skills, including proficiency with MS Excel and a working grasp of other MS Office and web-based apps.
- Be a good teammate.
- The capacity to comprehend, understand, and apply tax law.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.ey.com.