Ericsson is hiring for the position of Software Developer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Software Developer/ Analytics Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 3 Years)|
- As a member of the development team, create and improve software and solutions based on C/C++, Python, Shell Script, SS7, and Middleware Application Servers.
- Enhance customer-facing business-critical apps by experimenting with cutting-edge technologies, parts, and techniques.
- Give in developing a winning team environment, culture, and methods of operation. Effectively complete the entire feature life cycle, including prioritisation, design, programming, testing, and release, in an Agile development team.
- UNIX/Linux environments were used for software development.
- Strong programming skills in C++
- strong acquaintance with the core workings of the Linux operating system.
- significant knowledge of thread pools, process synchronisation, and multi-threaded programming.
- SS7 signalling protocol working knowledge and SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) comprehension.
- Scripting knowledge in Python, Shell, and Perl.
- Knowledge of a source code management system, preferably GIT
- Practical knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Familiarity with Oracle/SQL basics
- The capacity to comprehend and address complicated problems and enterprise topologies.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile techniques.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field is required.
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Software Developer): Click Here
Apply Link (Analytics Engineer): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.