Emerson Off Campus Recruitment
Educational Requirements:- Degree in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Chemical/Metallurgical Engineering.
Years of Experience to be hired:- Freshers
- To Prepare Technical and Commercial quotation for Flow controls projects in the Asia Pacific.
- To prepare order file upon project award and engage in post-order activities till shipment
- Should be an effective team player for on-time project submission
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Review project specifications and prepare preliminary guidelines & deviation/clarification sheet.
- Perform sizing and selection with the Fisher sizing program using customer data and choose the right valve for the application.
- Coordinate with the Industry support team when required for special applications/prices and attend quote strategy meetings.
- Prepare technical and commercial quotations based on the MIB process with the help of a senior engineer.
- Participate in scheduled calls with the Sales office/LBP’s and resolve project queries.
- Support project revisions from Customers.
- Support team members to ensure on-time project submission.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.