Emerson Off Campus Hiring | Trainee Engineer
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in developing commercial software products
- Strong in programming language such as C/Embedded C
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor
- Reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.