Emerson is hiring for the position of Analyst Programmer/ Trainee Engineer in Chennai, Pune, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Analyst Programmer/ Trainee Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 3 Years)|
|Location||Chennai, Pune, India|
Key Responsibilities for Analyst Programmer:
- Collaborate with a team of Developers and Business Analysts to Design, Develop and Maintain FSM / PQT.
- Create Reusable, Effective, and Scalable code.
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end.
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers.
- Keep up with technology by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; etc.
Key Responsibilities for Trainee Engineer:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Understand design and code of developed Device Descriptor.
- Reverse engineering, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DDs.
- Develop Proof-of-Concepts, prototypes and conduct feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support.
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BE / MSc / MCA)
- 0 – 3 year of experience in developing commercial software products.
- Exposure in DevOps & Agile Development process.
Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively with a team of developers in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player.
- Analytical Skills & Ability to understand the Business Requirements and Functionalities.
- English Written & Communication skills.
Emerson is a leading global technology, software, and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial and commercial markets. We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Analyst Programmer): Click Here
Apply Link (Trainee Engineer): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.