eBay is hiring for the position of GCX Commercial Teammate in Mumbai, India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||GCX Commercial Teammate|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Deal with routine reactive concerns via chat and email with customers.
- Outreach could involve phone.
- Follow the SLA and set processes for handling issues with Outlook.
- Assist sellers and account managers as a trusted advisor on defect evaluation and removal and eMBG cases.
- Review/auctioning, technical problems, product problems, and problems with standards and policies can all impede sales growth.
- Deal with any concerns that merchants may have with any eBay-specific barrier to growth and sales (including.
- Review and elimination of defects, eMBG case action, technical concerns, standards-related issues, and policy-related issues).
- Coach business owners to build proactive avoidance strategies (as opposed to reactive solutions) so that challenges and regulations don’t hinder their operations in the future.
- Using eBay tools and/or industry standards, for example.
- Inform the account manager and other important stakeholders of timely findings.
- Share knowledge gained from solving an interesting or original problem with the team during daily huddles.
- Be understanding of the client’s needs and show a sincere willingness to assist in finding a solution.
- Use negotiation and influence when necessary to promote eBay and/or the consumer.
- summarise and provide management client feedback.
- carry out relevant tasks as directed.
- Any Graduate
- mastery of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Understanding how to assess data and provide quality insight is a bonus for this profession.
- Work during UK hours so that you can meet with important stakeholders
At eBay, we create pathways to connect millions of sellers and buyers in more than 190 markets around the world. Our technology empowers our customers, providing everyone the opportunity to grow and thrive – no matter who they are or where they are in the world. And the ripple effect of our work creates waves of change for our customers, our company, our communities and our planet.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ebayinc.com.