DP World careers: DP World Is hiring for a job role of SDET I for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
DP World – SDET I:
|About DP World careers||dpworld.com|
||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
||₹ 15.0 Lakhs to ₹ 43.0 Lakhs|
|Job Posting Date
||13 – July – 2023|
||Apply before link expires|
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers’ systems.
- Working with deployments teams, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
DP World Careers – OTHER
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working; promoting and demonstrating positive behaviors in harmony with DP World’s Founder’s Principles, values and culture; ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in all activities; understanding and following DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
DP World Careers – QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field. Work experience in testing and automation is a plus.
- Exposure to Microservices based development environment
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- The ability to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems; isolating them and finding root cause.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
How to Apply for DP World Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for DP World career : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ehpv.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.