Disney+ hotstar is an Indian subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming service owned by The Walt Disney Company India and operated by Disney Streaming, Disney Entertainment both division … Wikipedia
Disney+ hotstar OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position Of Growth Strategy Analyst In Bangalore, India Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Disney+ hotstar Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Growth Strategy Analyst
|INR 12.2 LPA (Expected)
- Conduct thorough exploratory analysis across diverse datasets to unearth novel growth opportunities. Develop hypotheses and collaborate with analytics counterparts to gauge the potential impact and scale of these opportunities.
- Assume ownership of monitoring and presenting essential metrics to the wider organization and leadership.
- Propose enhancements in products, customer journeys, and user communication to augment metrics in the customer funnel.
- Keep abreast of industry innovations and suggest promising concepts for exploration.
- Execute assessments of the competitive landscape and secondary research to evaluate new ideas under consideration.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the growth team to gather insights and execute initiatives effectively.
- Proficiently convey and communicate insights derived from data analysis to pivotal stakeholders to steer business decisions.
- Any Graduation
- MBA graduate with 0-1 years of experience, or an Engineer with 2-3 years of experience in a business analyst role.
- Proficiency in data manipulation, statistical analysis, and data visualization using tools like Excel, SQL, Python, R, or data visualization platforms.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.disneycareers.com.