Deutsche Bank Recruitment Drive
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Having experience of financial products or commercial contracts drafting and negotiations. (Previous derivatives or general corporate legal experience gained in a law firm or in-house will be an advantage.)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent legal drafting ability and eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and / or analytical skills with solution based approach
- Ability to forge strong relationship with internal departments.
- Ability to read complex legal documents with confidence, ease and understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Drafting and negotiating various trading agreements such as ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support documents, Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage Agreements, Master Counterparty Agreements, Give-up agreements, Intermediation agreements, Switch Agreements and and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Drafting and negotiating documents like EMIR bilateral agreements, Research Services Agreement, Non-disclosure agreements, and various types of reporting agreements.
- Liaising and coordinating with various internal departments of the Bank as necessary.
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations and working very closely with clients to improve their satisfaction.
- Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in compliance with those requirements
To apply for this job please visit careers.db.com.