Deloitte is hiring for the position of Data Scientist in Bengaluru, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Undergraduate/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Create, evaluate, and use machine learning/AI models.
- Work together on a regular basis with senior data scientists and data science managers to get advice and comments on your work, hone your abilities, and make sure your efforts are in line with workstream goals.
- Contribute to a project’s planning and direction and use smart prioritisation to complete your duties and reach your goals.
- Participate in internal discussions on new machine learning techniques.
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, machine learning, statistics).
- Python and associated libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, etc.) experience.
- Coursework in programming, deep learning, and machine learning.
- At least a basic familiarity with LLMs and quick engineering.
- Practical application experience using TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenAI, and LangChain, four popular machine learning frameworks.
- A track record of producing high-caliber code.
- Proven aptitude at creating machine learning models.
- Proficient writing and verbal communication abilities.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, machine learning, statistics).
- Relevant work experience (internships, part-time employment while in school, etc.).
- Understanding of the Microsoft Azure cloud ecosystem, which includes Azure DevOps.
- Understanding of the life cycle of machine learning models.
- Knowledge of version control procedures and software (Git, etc.).
- Public AI-related projects you’ve created that are accessible on GitHub.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals from independent firms around the world work together to provide audit and assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), comprises these firms. Each DTTL member firm offers specific geographic services and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the country or countries in which it operates.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit usijobs.deloitte.com.