Deloitte is hiring for the position of Data Management – Analyst in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Management – Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Processing employee data transactions in Success Factors.
- Performing ongoing validation, reconciliation and audit of employee data and data management processes, implementing data governance framework.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of all Data change or correction requests.
- Partner closely with various teams and other internal clients in handling employee related issues.
- Maintain high level of accuracy on all transactions/reporting/Analysis.
- Create and append process SOP’s.
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies); or Good level of education supported with relevant experience.
- MBA HR or graduates with prior experience in Talent or related business processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset).
- Strong interpersonal traits including confidence, responsiveness, flexibility.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Deep understanding of HR technology, systems, HR data and reporting.
- Experience in some type of data management and analytical role.
- Relevant experience in business process reengineering, work body transitions, quality controls.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals from independent firms around the world work together to provide audit and assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), comprises these firms. Each DTTL member firm offers specific geographic services and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the country or countries in which it operates.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
To apply for this job please visit usijobs.deloitte.com.