Deloitte is hiring for the position of Analyst/ Associate Analyst in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Analyst/ Associate Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
- Primarily act as the ‘face of the ELE’ with the internal as well as the external clients.
- Notify eligible employees of long-term disability application process in a timely manner.
- Manage Compensation and Benefits including Rewards and Recognition for both India and US.
- Approve R&R awards basis FSS/Service area specific guidelines.
- Ensure the awards are processed accurately as per the instructions from the Business Advisors/Interim approvers.
- Administer & Support Partner Earnings & Payment System for Unit Allocation process.
- Maintain high level of accuracy on all reporting/Analysis.
- Participate and contribute in the Annual compensation planning exercise.
- Coordinate and process various allowances and bonuses from the Talent groups over to payroll.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- A proactive, progressive and analytical mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint, especially MS Excel.
- Strong listening and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal traits, including confidence, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative, decision making, conflict resolution, and insight.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and multitask.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Any Marketing automation tool.
- Updated with the latest Digital Marketing trends.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals from independent firms around the world work together to provide audit and assurance, consulting, risk and financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), comprises these firms. Each DTTL member firm offers specific geographic services and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the country or countries in which it operates.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
Apply Link 3: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit usijobs.deloitte.com.