DBS Careers: DBS Is hiring for a job role of Associate, Quality Assurance Engineer, Interested jobseeker with 3+ year Experience can apply for this job role ASAP. Work location Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
DBS Careers – Recruitment details:
|Job Role||Associate, Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Experience||3+ year Experience|
|Qualification||BE / BTECH / BSC / ME / MTECH / MSC|
|Job Posting Date||26 June 2023|
|Apply before||Not mentioned (Apply before link expire)|
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels..
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a QA Engineer you should have working knowledge on Git. (Anything apart from BitBucket are good to have).
- You should know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in testing mobile (Android, iOS) applications using automated test scripts.
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks.
- Should know how to work with Jira, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Cucumber, Appium, Selenium, XCode UI Automation, Espresso, (mobile testing tools and frameworks).
- Experience with basic UNIX commands and working knowledge on LINUX flavor.
- Hands-on experience tool like and SOAP UI, REST API.
- A graduate in computers or Engineering from a reputed university.
- 3+ years’ experience in Mobile testing.
- Should have strong analytic skills to process complex requirement to come up with end to end scenarios and test cases
- Hands on experience in Agile projects
- Banking experience is preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.dbs.com.