Danfoss Engineering Is hiring for a job role of Software Test Engineer Interested jobseekers having 3 + Year Experience can apply for this job role ASAP. Work location Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Danfoss Engineering – Software Test Engineer Recruitment details:
|Abut Danfoss Engineering||danfoss.com|
||Software Test Engineer|
||3+ Year Experience|
||B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / Master (Electronics/Telecommunications/Computers Science) OR equivalent|
||Ranges between 5 to 15 LPA (Expected salary)|
|Job Posting Date
||22 Jan 2023|
||As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)|
Job Description – Software Test Engineer
As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated candidates who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking Software Test Engineer to join our diverse team who has solid experience in Embedded Software Testing in accordance with Software Testing Life Cycle. In this role, you will be part of a global team responsible for developing library software for Autonomous Machine Controls for off-highway mobile machinery. You will be responsible for writing test cases and develop test scripts based on defined software requirements.
- Deriving Test Scenarios and Writing Software Test Specifications from Software Requirements
- Scripting as per Test Specifications
- Testing, Test Execution and Reporting
- Maintaining Traceability of Requirements
- Maintaining Test Artifacts
Background & Skills
Skills: Required skills for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Embedded C
- Sensor interfaces (LiDAR, RADAR, Camera etc.)
- Graphical programming (Matlab Simulink / NI LabVIEW)
- Electronics • SDLC & STLC, Defect Lifecycle
- Communication and Diagnostics Protocols (CAN, CANJ1939, KWP, UDS etc.)
- Agile Scrum • MISRA 2000/MISRA 2012 • Version control tools like SVN/GIT/Clearcase Optional Specialized Knowledge:
- Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- IEC-61508 Functional Safety
- JIRA/ VSTS/ Azure
- Requirement gathering tools like Polarion or equivalent
- At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making.
- When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics/electrical engineering (or equivalent) or higher
- 3+ years of experience in embedded software development • Experience with automotive embedded software testing
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (in addition to required qualifications)
- Experience with a scripting language
- Experience with testing tools like TESSY, VectorCAST etc
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset “action speaks louder than words”, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
How to Apply for Danfoss Engineering Software Test Engineer Recruitment ?
- Click on the link given below
- Read the things and Click on “Apply Now” button
- Register with Danfoss Engineering Career portal
- Fill Details, Upload resume and proceed further.
To Apply for Danfoss Engineering Software Test Engineer career : Click here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.danfoss.com.