Cyient is hiring for the position of Recruiter/ Trainee – Quality in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Recruiter/ Trainee – Quality|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Mysore, India (Hybrid)|
Key Responsibilities for Recruiter:
- Interviews prospective employees with limited experience.
- Attracts, recruits, and interviews candidates on campuses.
- Refers applicants for particular job openings, administers pre-employment tests, checks references, and conducts exit interviews.
- May assist Employment and Recruiting Manager with the placement of employment advertising and related duties.
- Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting function.
- Screens potential employees for attributes desirable to the organization and the position, while promoting the organization’s image as an employer.
- Usually requires extensive travel.
Key Responsibilities for Trainee – Quality:
- Understand overall manufacturing process.
- Understand all customer requirements.
- Support CQE in day to day activities support.
- Involve in NPI process, Understand requirements and align quality activities accordingly.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA
- Recruitment Operations,
- Recruitment Selection.
Cyient is a consulting-led, industry-centric, global Technology Solutions company. We enable our customers to apply technology imaginatively across their value chain to solve problems that matter. We are committed to designing tomorrow together with our stakeholders and being a culturally inclusive, socially responsible, and environmentally sustainable organization.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Recruiter): Click Here
Apply Link (Trainee – Quality): Click Here