Conduent is hiring for the position of Workforce Management Analyst in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Workforce Management Analyst|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Process improvement opportunities are found, complicated analysis is made possible, and overall WFM efficacy is increased across many business segments.
- Creates solutions (such as software, hardware, procedures, and/or training) that enhance WFM’s overall efficacy.
- Manages and assists in establishing standards for solution configuration.
- Facilitates workforce management performance data collection, processing, and analysis (ex. WFM Global Table F, Centralised Hiring Plan).
- Creates and implements a thorough programme of controls (such as audit methodology, report suite, and process structure) to help with the management of effective process execution and performance verification.
- Uses exercises in complex problem case analysis to help with root cause analysis.
- Takes part in special initiatives to integrate new applications, work on new client engagements, build new support capabilities, and apply WFM practices to new business areas.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of workforce management software and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis software.
- Ability to forecast and plan staffing needs accurately.
Conduent delivers digital business solutions and services spanning the commercial, government and transportation spectrum – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through a dedicated global team of approximately 60,000 associates, process expertise, and advanced technologies, Conduent’s solutions and services digitally transform its clients’ operations to enhance customer experiences, improve performance, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.conduent.com.