Community Brands Careers 2023: Community Brands hiring for a job role of QA Automation Engineer for Pune location. Job Seekers with 5+ Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Community Brands Careers – Recruitment details:
|About Community Brands||communitybrands.com|
|Job Role ||QA Automation Engineer|
|Experience ||5+ Year experience|
|Qualification ||BE / B-TCH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA|
|Salary ||Ranges from ₹9.5 LPA|
|Job Location ||Pune|
|Job Posting Date || |
29 – June – 2023
|Apply before ||Apply before link expire|
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
We are looking for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to work within the development team, ensuring that we deliver well tested software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers. The two most important skills an ideal candidate would possess are problem solving ability and a strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate must also work well within a team environment and will partner directly with Software Engineers. Your contributions will provide the development team with the critical information necessary to correct functional and logical defects in the software you help to deliver. This position will be located in our Pune Office.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Estimate, prioritize and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform thorough regression testing of the resolved bugs.
- Document anomalies and issues, and maintain database of software defects.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using industry standard tools.
- Ensure compliance accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- Participate in product planning meetings.
We would love to chat if you have..
- 5 years of experience in automation scripting, designing, coding, and Modifying Automation Tests.
- Exposure to developing automation frameworks (BDD / TDD).
- Good Hands-on experience in working with Automation tools like Selenium Web driver or Test Rigor or mabl, etc.
- Good Hands-on experience with API Testing (postman / rest-assured)
- Good Knowledge of oops and Java/python
- Knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks like JUnit / Test NG / Cucumber
- Good Knowledge of SQL and DB Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Code repository: Git / Azure DevOps / Bit-bucket
- Knowledge of CI -CD pipelines / Jenkins / Team City
- Good at writing manual test cases.
- Hands experience in reporting bugs and knowledge of the BUG life cycle.
- Knowledge of at least one Testcase management tool. (Test rail, Azure Test Management, or any other tool)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other Automation tools like (RPA / Cypress / Playwright) added advantage.
- Experience with non-functional types of testing like Performance. Security.
- should be able to lay down the QA process and best practices for the product.
To apply for this job please visit in-careers-communitybrands.icims.com.