Cognizant OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of IT Business Analyst In Bangalore, India Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Cognizant Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||IT Business Analyst|
|Salary:||INR 6.4 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- Apply specific functional knowledge to help guide the design and implementation of the solution.
- Conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews, and initial client discovery work.
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications, and functional specifications, user stories and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Agile experience – EPIC/User story writing vis tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Industry Analysis, Competitor Intelligence.
- Strong interpersonal, team-building, organizational and motivational skills
- Participate in testing efforts in conjunction with QA teams, including the design and execution of an overall test strategy.
- Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solutions and conduct training sessions.
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning, and developing proof-of-concepts.
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport, and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Provide functional support to clients during the user acceptance testing process, both onsite and offshore.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field (Required).
- Advanced Degree in Business (Preferred) Tier 1 MBA (Strongly Preferred).
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Deliver exceptional engagement delivery support.
- Develop and managing project plan(s) as needed.
- Identify and manage engagement risks for area of responsibility.
- Proactively share ongoing point of view and perspectives based on experience/expertise.
- Display strong listening and communication skills when interacting with client and team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.