Cognizant is hiring Process Specialist Data. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
Cognizant is a multinational technology services and consulting company with headquarters in Teaneck, New Jersey. The company provides a range of services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services to clients in various industries. Cognizant has a global workforce of over 300,000 employees and a presence in over 40 countries. The company is known for its innovative approach to digital transformation and has been recognized as one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine. Cognizant’s focus on delivering value to its clients and its commitment to sustainability have contributed to its success as a leading technology services company.
Cognizant Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||Process Specialist Data|
|Work Location||Pune, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Package||3.4 – 4 LPA (Expected)|
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience required.
Stakeholder, Business Management
- Effectively address client queries with timeliness and accuracy.
- Understand client requirements and ensure effective business delivery is achieved.
- Provide relevant client-specific statements and information as per the requests received.
- Liaise with a set of extremely sensitive clients, internal groups, agent banks, custodians, and any other financial institutions to investigate and resolve breaks related to financial mismatches, unconfirmed trade bookings, missing trade bookings, non-receipts and payments, interest claims that are payable or receivable, missing or incomplete KYC or compliance documents, etc.
- Support the team in various ad hoc tasks and activities assigned to the group.
- Contribute towards process improvement ideas on productivity, accuracy, and turnaround time.
- Knowledge Management: Review and update SOP as per the agreed frequency.
- Customer Relationship Management: Participate in review calls with the Process owners.
- Liaise with all the clients’ stakeholders (front desk personnel, traders, account managers, relationship managers, and credit officers) via phone, email, and chats to ensure faster and accurate resolution of breaks, both economical and non-economical in nature.
- Process Improvements and Process Adherence: Ensure SOPs are updated with the changes on an ongoing basis.
- Perform quality control checks in the process and ensure error-free processing.
- Support junior staff in resolving complex queries and tasks.
- Support MIS and dashboard preparation tasks.
- Highlight aging breaks and open tasks to Team leads and Managers on time.
- People, Team: Train and guide new joiners in the process.
- Conduct cross-trainings across teams and processes.
- Actively participate and contribute to team initiatives, regular team meetings, presenting thoughts and ideas, etc.
- Follow and actively foster a risk management culture within the teams where issues are raised and resolved on time.
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Word
Good to Have Skills:
- English speaking
- Client Middle Office
- Collateral Management
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.