Cognizant is hiring for the position of Software Engineer Associate in Gurgaon, Chennai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Software Engineer Associate|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Gurgaon/ Chennai, India|
Key Responsibilities for Software Engineer:
- Understand your role and the standards for your competency clearly.
- Show respect for inclusivity and diversity in professional dealings.
- Point out any obvious inconsistencies in the areas of inclusion and diversity.
- Take part in hiring procedures while being closely supervised.
- Participate in the mentoring process and begin mentoring new recruits under close supervision.
- Any deviations from people practises that don’t align with organisational principles should be reported.
- Conduct all people management procedures honestly, openly, and thoroughly.
- Actively participate in answering calls for aid.
- Engage members proactively to learn about their problems and point them in the direction of community information centres.
- While carrying your engineering duties, make wise and sensible promises.
- Point out any dependencies, dangers, and bottlenecks that might affect your obligations.
- Make every effort to see that your obligations are fulfilled.
- Find concepts that can be turned into useful resources.
- assist in the production of reusable components.
- white papers under supervision; contribute to them.
- assisting with experience papers with coaching.
- Participate in case studies with supervision.
- AWS Cloud
- Payer Products
Cognizant is a global professional services firm that transforms clients business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our distinct industry-based, consultative approach assists clients in envisioning, building, and operating more innovative and efficient businesses. Cognizant, headquartered in the United States, is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently ranked among the world’s most admired companies.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Gurgaon): Click Here
Apply Link (Chennai): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.