Cognizant is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
Key Responsibilities for Software Engineer:
- Understand your role and the standards for your competency clearly.
- Show respect for diversity and inclusion in professional contacts.
- Call attention to any apparent shortcomings in diversity and inclusion.
- Take part in hiring procedures while being closely supervised.
- Suggest employing new talent.
- Participate in the mentoring process and begin supervising members.
- Inform the appropriate parties of any deviations from people practises that do not align with organisational principles.
- Manage people management processes with diligence, fairness, and openness.
- Recognise your own involvement in the competency-proficiency mapping.
- Ask for performance feedback and utilise it to pinpoint any skill gaps in the job’s scope.
- Inform the home manager of any issues you have regarding the obligations you have under an engagement.
- Participate actively in responding to requests for support or assistance. * Assist team members in clearly articulating project expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Web API
- .Net Framework
- .Net Programming-C# .Net
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
Cognizant is a global professional services firm that transforms clients business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our distinct industry-based, consultative approach assists clients in envisioning, building, and operating more innovative and efficient businesses. Cognizant, headquartered in the United States, is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently ranked among the world’s most admired companies.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.