Cognizant is hiring for the position of Business Analyst/ Associate in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Business Analyst/ Associate|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore|
- Install and configure Identity and access management product (admin and client components).
- Install data repository product(ldap) and configure replication.
- Create or update DIT(directory information tree) object class schema definition and indexes.
- Create or update attribute configuration search base configuration Attribute access control AAC filter.
- Configure policies/process/workflows within the tool inline with the identify and access requirements of the customer.
- Develop custom components/connectors using languages such as java/NET for custom requirements.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- Rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- Participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- Support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- Follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing log results share defect details.
- Develop scripts for build and deployment automation.
- Develop Deployment instructions.
Cognizant is a global professional services firm that transforms clients business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our distinct industry-based, consultative approach assists clients in envisioning, building, and operating more innovative and efficient businesses. Cognizant, headquartered in the United States, is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently ranked among the world’s most admired companies.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
Apply Link 3: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.