Cognizant is hiring DevOps Engineer Associate. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
Cognizant is a multinational technology services and consulting company with headquarters in Teaneck, New Jersey. The company provides a range of services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services to clients in various industries. Cognizant has a global workforce of over 300,000 employees and a presence in over 40 countries. The company is known for its innovative approach to digital transformation and has been recognized as one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine. Cognizant’s focus on delivering value to its clients and its commitment to sustainability have contributed to its success as a leading technology services company.
Cognizant Recruitment 2023
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer Associate|
|Work Location||Pune, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Package||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Lead DevOps Engineer
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent degree or higher.
Build & Release Automation:
- Implement continuous integration and deployment solutions for small or medium-sized projects as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Develop packaging and deployment documentation and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- Implement release automation solutions as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Participate in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with a high-level design.
- Develop playbooks/cookbooks for configuration management.
- Install tools on cloud infrastructure.
- Solve complex hypervisor issues or problems.
- Configure complex networking configurations and solve complex networking issues if any during infrastructure automation.
- Configure complex storage setup.
Log Management Solutions:
- Configure listeners.
- Develop complex search queries.
- Install log management tools.
- Perform administrative activities on the log management tool.
- Develop custom scripts to enable log management.
Must Have Skills:
- Azure Pipelines
- Azure CI
- Payer Products
How to Apply?
- To apply for a job, read through all information provided on the job listing page carefully.
- Look for the apply link on the job listing page, usually located somewhere on the page.
- Clicking on the apply link will take you to the company’s application portal.
- Enter your personal details and any other information requested by the company in the application portal.
- Pay close attention to the instructions provided and fill out all necessary fields accurately and completely.
- Double-check all the information provided before submitting the application.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date, and accurately reflect your qualifications and experience.
- Submitting an application with incorrect or incomplete information could harm your chances of being selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.