Citi is hiring for the position of Business Analytics Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Business Analytics Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2 (Years)|
- Gathers operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance.
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies.
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis.
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings.
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members.
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.