Citi careers: Citi Is hiring for a job role of Software Engineer Developer in Test for CHENNAI location. Interested Job Seekers with 0-2 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Citi careers – Software Engineer Developer in Test:
|About Citi careers||citigroup.com|
||Software Engineer Developer in Test|
|Experience||0-2 Year experience|
||Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience|
||Ranges between ₹7,64,323 – ₹20,00,000 Per Anum (AmbitionBox)|
|Job Posting Date
||11 – July – 2023|
||Apply before link expires|
Citi Careers – Overview:
- Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking.
- Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business.
- Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses.
- The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi.
- Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
Citi Careers – Responsibilities
- The IT Quality Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data.
- Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
- Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices.
- Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
Citi Careers – Responsibilities:
- Supports initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Conducts a variety of process monitoring, product evaluation and audit assignments.
- Documents findings and prepares nonconformance reports.
- Tracks nonconformance items and ensures items are resolved before project moves to production.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains and reports on quality metrics.
- Verifies traceability in project work products.
- Exhibits good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents..
Citi Careers – Qualifications:
- 0-2 years Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Understanding of QA within Software Development environment
- Logical analysis skills and problem solving Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Experience in Designing & Executing test cases
How to Apply for Citi Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Citi career : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.